How To Access Twitter in China
Use a VPN to Maintain Access to Twitter in China
Accessing Twitter in China can be difficult because of China's strict censorship laws. With a VPN, users in China can circumvent the Great Firewall of China to escape Internet censorship and use the Internet freely. To access Twitter in China, follow these 5 steps:
- Sign up for a VPN service. VyprVPN offers a variety of different VPN protocols, including proprietary Chameleon technology that defeats VPN blocking.
- Follow the instructions for downloading your VPN and launch the application on your preferred device(s).
- Log in with your credentials.
- Choose which server to connect to. VyprVPN lets you choose from over 70 server locations around the world, so you can select a location free of censorship.
- Use the Internet or your apps as you usually do, and enjoy an unrestricted, free and open Internet experience.
How Does a VPN Work?
A VPN (virtual private network) encrypts your Internet connection to keep your communications, data, location and other information private while online in China. A VPN service allows you to select your IP address from various server locations around the world, so your true IP address remains private. VPNs use encryption, such as the OpenVPN 256-bit protocol used in VyprVPN's Chameleon technology, so all data and communications sent over the connection are secured. This means you escape blocks imposed by the Great Firewall and avoid censorship while using a VPN in China. A VPN also secures your connection, so you don't need to worry about hackers or the government intercepting your communications or violating your privacy.
Unblock Twitter in China
When in China, it can be difficult to catch up on the news, or send a tweet and join the conversations happening on Twitter. VyprVPN makes it easy to bypass location-based IP blocking to access Twitter in China. Choose one of VyprVPN's server locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa or Oceania and experience the Internet without restrictions. Escape the Great Firewall and maintain access to Twitter with a VPN.